Opening hours over the summer
The summer holidays are approaching, and this also applies to some of our services.
Some services for international staff are closed
In International Staff Office, a number of services for international staff will be closed during the summer holiday:
- Postdoc Relocation Service will be closed in weeks 26 to 29 (June 30 – July 22)
- The Relocation Services will be closed in weeks 28 and 29 (July 11 - July 22)
- Guest Researcher Support will be closed in weeks 29 and 30 (July 18 - July 29)
- AU Expat Partner Programme will be closed in weeks 28, 29, 30 and 31 (July 11 - August 5)
- Our email firstname.lastname@example.org and the Help Desk for International Staff will be closed in weeks 28 and 29 (July 11 - July 22)
In addition, we are low on staff in weeks 27 to 31 (July 4 - August 5), when longer response times can be expected.
International Citizen Service is open
International Citizen Service will be open during the summer, so it is still possible to go to DOKK1 in Aarhus or International Citizen Services in the rest of the country to register for your EU residence certificate (EU citizens) and CPR number (all citizens).
However, please note that you must reserve time first, both for SIRI (for EU citizens) and Citizens Service.
You can read more about the procedure for registering as a Nordic, EU and non-EU citizen on our registration webpage.
SIRI is open
The Agency for International Recruitment and Integration (SIRI) is open, but with extended processing times.