Introduction Seminar for new AU employees
What are my employment conditions? And what does the rector think I need to know about the university? You will get answers to these and more questions at the Introduction Seminar.
Info about event
Friday 2 September 2022, at 08:30 - 12:45
Aarhus University, Fredrik Nielsens Vej 4, Preben Hornungstuen
AU HR, International Staff Office
No later than Thursday 1 September 2022, at 12:00
At this event, you will be introduced to some of the various services and functions that exist for AU employees and not least have a guided tour of the university park.
The Introduction Seminar is for all employees who started work at AU within the last six-twelve months. There is a programme for both Danish and international staff.
Programme for internationals
- 08.30: Introduction to the day by International Staff Office
- 08.50: Welcome by Joint union representative
- 09.00: Welcome by University management team
- 09.30: New to Denmark – presentation by international staff member at Aarhus University
- 10.00: Fair with information stands
- 10.45: Employment related information from an HR partner
- 11.45: Tour of the campus
- 12.45: End of programme